Re: [NH] tidy.exe

  • Kerry Coates
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 23 3:17 PM
      Don,
      I went to your site -- htmlfixit.com -- what a great site!!! I
      bookmarked it. you are so cool.

      Kerry Coates
      http://www.GilaMountainDulcimers.com
      http://www.CharroCoats.com
      http://www.GamblingStrategyCards.com
      http://www.DulcimerShop.comhttp://www.PaulCoatesGuitar.com

      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 23 3:22 PM
        Yes, I dragged and dropped them! I had to go back and re-download a few of
        them over top again because, yes, there were files missing. NoteTabPro -- I
        re-dowonloaded it but saved my old .ini file because I altered it and wanted
        to save the changes. Then I just replaced the .ini file after I downloaded
        it. But Tidy evidently isn't in there. I don't remember how I got Tidy
        before.
        I downloaded Tidy yesterday but it isn't working. I goofed something
        up.