[NH] Re: Font sizing that works . . . and doesn't

  • John Zeman
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 4, 2005
      --- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, sisterscape <sisterscape@y...> wrote:

      > John, I usually set my base font size anywhere between 76 - 82% and
      > then the main content font at 100% (or 1em). Headers of course are
      > sized up and footers etc. are sized down. This system has not failed
      > me yet in my extensive testing.

      I think we're basically on the same page there Sister. I set my base font size at 100% and then down size to .85em (give or take a few em's) to get what I want and I've had excellent results doing it that way over the years too.

      Thanks to your and Greg's comments I've revised my list of fonts and removed Times New Roman, Times, and serif from my TopStyle CSS template. I should have done this a long time ago, however since those were near the end of my chain of fonts, it's not likely to make any difference to the people viewing my pages.

      John