Warning: expected "html PUBLIC"

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2000
      Hi All,

      Tidy gives me this warning, but it is the last line of the doc,
      so what is it telling me to do? My page ends with:

      </BODY>
      </HTML>

      line 79 column 1 - Warning: expected "html PUBLIC" or "html SYSTEM"

      "stdin" appears to be HTML 4.0 Transitional
      1 warnings/errors were found!

      CSEVAlidator 4 tells me about the font tag be done away with so
      I went to CSS, but it still sees <FONT CLASS as a font tag. It
      appears Tidy is telling me the same thing:

      You are recommended to use CSS to specify the font and
      properties such as its size and color. This will reduce
      the size of HTML files and make them easier maintain
      compared with using <FONT> elements.
      ----

      Am I doing something that needs to be corrected?

      Thanks!
      Jody

      Clean-Funnies: click and send...
      mailto:c-f@...?subject=Subscribe