Re: [NH] folder jumper

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2005
      dave wrote:
      > Hi there
      > any chance you have smoking something ????

      ...snip

      >>Hi all,
      >> wondered if any of you know why my HTML
      >>hyperlink up from an underling file that traverses
      >>it's parent folder has acquired the genetic diversity
      >>making this link capable of performing a rabbit-like
      >>leap past the next parent, so I have to call it back
      >>into the fold before it will settle on the right
      >>bus...
      ...snip

      lol at Dave's comment. I suspect that seeing the code you are talking
      about might help. I am guessing that you are putting a wrong relative
      path in a document and thus going beyond the place you wish to be? I
      have to admit the analogy you used was a bit over my feeble mind.

      Don
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 15, 2005
        dave wrote:
        >Hi there
        >any chance you have smoking something ????

        More importantly, does he share? :-D

        Lee, we need a little more to go on.

        Lotta
      • Rudolf Horbas
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 15, 2005
          >>Hi there
          >>any chance you have smoking something ????
          >

          > More importantly, does he share? :-D

          *ROTFL*

          (note to self: must buy screen cleaner)

          Rudi