Re: [NH] folder jumper

  • dave
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2005
      Hi there
      any chance you have smoking something ????

      THANKYOU dave
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 15, 2005
        dave wrote:
        > Hi there
        > any chance you have smoking something ????

        ...snip

        >>Hi all,
        >> wondered if any of you know why my HTML
        >>hyperlink up from an underling file that traverses
        >>it's parent folder has acquired the genetic diversity
        >>making this link capable of performing a rabbit-like
        >>leap past the next parent, so I have to call it back
        >>into the fold before it will settle on the right
        >>bus...
        ...snip

        lol at Dave's comment. I suspect that seeing the code you are talking
        about might help. I am guessing that you are putting a wrong relative
        path in a document and thus going beyond the place you wish to be? I
        have to admit the analogy you used was a bit over my feeble mind.

        Don
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 15, 2005
          dave wrote:
          >Hi there
          >any chance you have smoking something ????

          More importantly, does he share? :-D

          Lee, we need a little more to go on.

          Lotta
        • Rudolf Horbas
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 15, 2005
            >>Hi there
            >>any chance you have smoking something ????
            >

            > More importantly, does he share? :-D

            *ROTFL*

            (note to self: must buy screen cleaner)

            Rudi