Re: [NH] New Version of Notetab

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2005
      Hi Dave and Others,

      >Does anyone know when the next version of NoteTab Pro is coming
      >out? 4.96np has been out for a long time. Are the folks at
      >Fookes still developing it.

      The only thing I can say is that Eric still says that we will
      upgrade NoteTab. It is not a dead product. Someday... we will get
      to it so long as Eric keeps programming. I have no guestimated
      time of release, but it being and has been worked on in bits and
      pieces here and there. Some of the code that is used to update
      our other programs will be used to upgrade NoteTab.

      http://www.notetab.net
      http://www.fookes.us/aid4mail
      Fookes Software Yahoogroups:
      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm