Re: [NH] New Version of Notetab

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2005
      Dave Hansen wrote:
      > Does anyone know when the next version of NoteTab Pro is coming out?
      > 4.96np has been out for a long time. Are the folks at Fookes still
      > developing it.
      >
      > Dave

      Dave,

      We can only hope! Most of us are anxiously awaiting that event!

      ºvº
      05.11.14
      hrs > hsavage@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2005
        Hi Dave and Others,

        >Does anyone know when the next version of NoteTab Pro is coming
        >out? 4.96np has been out for a long time. Are the folks at
        >Fookes still developing it.

        The only thing I can say is that Eric still says that we will
        upgrade NoteTab. It is not a dead product. Someday... we will get
        to it so long as Eric keeps programming. I have no guestimated
        time of release, but it being and has been worked on in bits and
        pieces here and there. Some of the code that is used to update
        our other programs will be used to upgrade NoteTab.

        http://www.notetab.net
        http://www.fookes.us/aid4mail
        Fookes Software Yahoogroups:
        http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm