New Version of Notetab

  • Dave Hansen
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2005
      Does anyone know when the next version of NoteTab Pro is coming out?
      4.96np has been out for a long time. Are the folks at Fookes still
      developing it.

      Dave
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2005
        Dave Hansen wrote:
        > Does anyone know when the next version of NoteTab Pro is coming out?
        > 4.96np has been out for a long time. Are the folks at Fookes still
        > developing it.
        >
        > Dave

        Dave,

        We can only hope! Most of us are anxiously awaiting that event!

        ºvº
        05.11.14
        hrs > hsavage@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 14, 2005
          Hi Dave and Others,

          >Does anyone know when the next version of NoteTab Pro is coming
          >out? 4.96np has been out for a long time. Are the folks at
          >Fookes still developing it.

          The only thing I can say is that Eric still says that we will
          upgrade NoteTab. It is not a dead product. Someday... we will get
          to it so long as Eric keeps programming. I have no guestimated
          time of release, but it being and has been worked on in bits and
          pieces here and there. Some of the code that is used to update
          our other programs will be used to upgrade NoteTab.

          http://www.notetab.net
          http://www.fookes.us/aid4mail
          Fookes Software Yahoogroups:
          http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm