Re: [NH] latest version of tidy

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 14, 2005
      Greg Chapman wrote:
      > Hi Mike,
      >
      >> I have both the exe and zip files here:
      >> http://mbreiding.us/tidy/
      >>
      >> See if they are OK when you fetch them.
      >
      > Thanks for the link.
      >
      > I've just downloaded the ZIP and it appears fine. My only observation is
      > that when I open the ZIP it reveals a modified date of 5/7/04 (UK
      Format).
      > Is that what I should expect for the latest Nov2005 version?
      >
      > Greg

      Greg,

      The zipfile I downloaded from Open Source contains 1 file, Tidy.exe, its
      filedate is 11/6/2005.

      ºvº
      05.11.14
      hrs > hsavage@...
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 14, 2005
        Greg Chapman wrote:
        > Hi Mike,
        >
        >> I have both the exe and zip files here:
        >> http://mbreiding.us/tidy/
        >>
        >> See if they are OK when you fetch them.
        >
        > Thanks for the link.
        >
        > I've just downloaded the ZIP and it appears fine. My only observation is
        > that when I open the ZIP it reveals a modified date of 5/7/04 (UK
        Format).
        > Is that what I should expect for the latest Nov2005 version?
        >
        > Greg

        Greg,

        If you haven't successfully downloaded yet this is the info I used to do so.

        address is 'http://dev.int64.org/tidy.html'
        Page Title is 'Tidy Binaries'
        underscored link to click 'this exe'

        ºvº
        05.11.14
        hrs > hsavage@...
      • Greg Chapman
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 14, 2005
          Hi hrs,

          > If you haven't successfully downloaded yet this is the info I
          > used to do so.
          >
          > address is 'http://dev.int64.org/tidy.html'
          > Page Title is 'Tidy Binaries'
          > underscored link to click 'this exe'

          Cracked it! My problem was my download manager (Star Downloader). It
          appeared to be preventing the redirection to the SourceForge download site.
          Once I'd disabled Star Downloader I got the redirection and have now got the
          latest version of Tidy.

          Thanks!

          Now I'll have to ferret about for the latest documentation!! :-)

          Greg