RE: [NH] latest version of tidy

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 14, 2005
      Hi Mike,

      > I have both the exe and zip files here:
      > http://mbreiding.us/tidy/
      >
      > See if they are OK when you fetch them.

      Thanks for the link.

      I've just downloaded the ZIP and it appears fine. My only observation is
      that when I open the ZIP it reveals a modified date of 5/7/04 (UK Format).
      Is that what I should expect for the latest Nov2005 version?

      Greg
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 14, 2005
        Greg Chapman wrote:
        > Hi Mike,
        >
        >> I have both the exe and zip files here:
        >> http://mbreiding.us/tidy/
        >>
        >> See if they are OK when you fetch them.
        >
        > Thanks for the link.
        >
        > I've just downloaded the ZIP and it appears fine. My only observation is
        > that when I open the ZIP it reveals a modified date of 5/7/04 (UK
        Format).
        > Is that what I should expect for the latest Nov2005 version?
        >
        > Greg

        Greg,

        The zipfile I downloaded from Open Source contains 1 file, Tidy.exe, its
        filedate is 11/6/2005.

        ºvº
        05.11.14
        hrs > hsavage@...
      • hsavage
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 14, 2005
          Greg Chapman wrote:
          > Hi Mike,
          >
          >> I have both the exe and zip files here:
          >> http://mbreiding.us/tidy/
          >>
          >> See if they are OK when you fetch them.
          >
          > Thanks for the link.
          >
          > I've just downloaded the ZIP and it appears fine. My only observation is
          > that when I open the ZIP it reveals a modified date of 5/7/04 (UK
          Format).
          > Is that what I should expect for the latest Nov2005 version?
          >
          > Greg

          Greg,

          If you haven't successfully downloaded yet this is the info I used to do so.

          address is 'http://dev.int64.org/tidy.html'
          Page Title is 'Tidy Binaries'
          underscored link to click 'this exe'

          ºvº
          05.11.14
          hrs > hsavage@...
        • Greg Chapman
          Message 4 of 13 , Nov 14, 2005
            Hi hrs,

            > If you haven't successfully downloaded yet this is the info I
            > used to do so.
            >
            > address is 'http://dev.int64.org/tidy.html'
            > Page Title is 'Tidy Binaries'
            > underscored link to click 'this exe'

            Cracked it! My problem was my download manager (Star Downloader). It
            appeared to be preventing the redirection to the SourceForge download site.
            Once I'd disabled Star Downloader I got the redirection and have now got the
            latest version of Tidy.

            Thanks!

            Now I'll have to ferret about for the latest documentation!! :-)

            Greg