Re: [NH] html trouble?

  • blake mooney
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2005
      CSE HTML Validator Lite is good so I bought the Standard version and it is better still. The one thing that helps me most is the fact that I can use PREVIEW in the Standard and that helps what's left of my brain power greatly. I get no commission for this but when I asked their Support people for an answer to a question the actual AUTHOR returned the email with a precise answer! I've never had that happen before but then I don't know many programs even though I have trouble mastering most.
      Blake

      "Don - htmlfixit.com" <don@...> wrote:
      kcfmike wrote:
      > I've recently been having my text files load up in SNT w/ a bunch of
      > this stuff:
      >
      > {\rtf1\ansi\deff0{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fcharset0 Comic Sans MS;}}
      > {\colortbl ;\red0\green0\blue0;}
      >
      > including a ton of "/par" s mixed in w/ my text.
      >
      > I'll erase all the extranious text, save and close only to find that
      > my file will come up "bad" (w.the extra text ) again a week later.
      > Can anyone tell me why this is happening and what i can do to avoid
      > it?
      >
      > Thanks a ton
      >
      > Mike

      In the meantime you were foolish enough I bet to open your html file
      with a microsoft product.

      CSE HTML Validator Lite - it's free: http://home.earthlink.net/~5wink/dl/cselite652.exe

      Blake Mooney
      mooney_rb@...