Re: [NH] Clip to change @ to HTML numeric equivelant in Email addresses, afetr making into a LINK

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 8, 2005
      I've used one by another Christopher. Found here:
      <http://notetab.com/html.php#Utilities>
      <http://notetab.com/clipbooks/hideemail.zip>

      Lotta
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 8, 2005
        marker@... wrote:
        > No doubt the problem is with me, as I am nowhere near the clip guru :)
        >
        > could this possibly work? I uploaded the clip to
        > http://us421.com/HideEmail.clb and also created a zip and put it at
        > http://us421.com/HideEmail.zip
        >
        > Maybe that helps.
        >
        > Karen

        Karen,

        I was about to write a long boring email about trying this before. I
        decided to cut it short.

        I doubt very much if this method will serve it's purpose. By the time
        the clip was written, mid 99, the scavengers, I think they're called
        'mail crawlers',were probably already defeating this conversion.

        ºvº
        05.10.08
        hrs > hsavage@...
      • Leigh Harrison
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 8, 2005

          hsavage wrote

          > I doubt very much if this method will serve it's purpose. By
          > the time the clip was written, mid 99, the scavengers, I
          > think they're called 'mail crawlers',were probably already
          > defeating this conversion.

          It's not a clip, but I've been using Dan Benjamin's Hiveware Enkoder -
          http://automaticlabs.com/products/enkoderform

          ~ Leigh Harrison
          ~ email leigh.harrison@...
          ~ phone 021 933 913 or 04 389 0960