Re: [NH] Changing CMOS and Formatting Hard Drive

  • dave
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 30, 2005
      Me again I asume you mean 100gig , 100meg is a very small drive and how much
      of the drive is NTFS ,pqmagic will allow you to reduce the existing NTFS
      patition then you can add any thing else you want , what system are you
      running.

      THANKYOU DAVE
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 30, 2005
        Hi All,

        Oops!!! The message was not suppose to be sent yet, and
        definitely not to the [NH] list!!! I'll make any replies (when I
        get the time to the Off Topic list. ***Everybody***, please do
        the same. TIA

        >--- In ntb-html@yahoogroups.com, Jody <kjv-av1611@e...> wrote:
        >> Hi All,
        >>
        >> I don't know when I'll have time to do this, but I have a new
        >> laptop. It is an HP with 100MB drive and a Phoenix CMOS.

        Take care,
        Jody Adair