Re: [NH] OTL to HTML (Private Reply OFF LIST)

  • LaurieK
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2005
      Doug,

      You might check out a program called Insight which will utilze OTL files or
      its own fils which are basically OTL files, called CAT Files...... it can be
      found at http://www.dataomega.com

      Insight, with an open OTL file, can be easily and totally swiftly converted
      to HTML, it may be just what you are looking for....

      With the file open in Insight, go to the File menu and select Export to
      HTML, it will export faster than you can blink.... I use Insight and NTB in
      conjunction with each other as it really is THE TOOL for OTL files... I use
      NTB for a lot of things but Insight and its CAT files for saving my special
      things... and has so many options like an alternate font that can be
      highlighted and so much more.. check out its graphical help file as well as
      the standard help file or join the Insight yahoo newsgroup for questions and
      answers..

      Enjoy!!!

      ladyck3