Re: [NH] Can I modify the "document to html" function

  • Doug Offen
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 22, 2005
      Thanks Jody, Don, Lotta, & Others,

      I have been messing around with the suggestions. Thanks for the ideas.

      > >>Is it possible to modify the code for the "document to html"
      function?

      > >I think it's hardcoded in Notetab. Jody has some clips that
      converts
      > >outlines to HTML. Maybe you can modify them to do what you want.

      I have been playing with Jody's outline clips and getting some mixed,
      but interesting results. I'm a hunt and peck keyboarder and a copy and
      paste coder so it takes me a while to figure out some of the procedures.

      > To some degree you can modify the header/footer. Look in View |
      > | Internet and the HTML Headers/Footers fields. Be careful about the
      > ^* and ^& because they are special code that have to be there for
      > NoteTab to do its thing.

      I have changed the code to include a centered table to enclose the
      converted to html coding. It works well.

      >I do not know what effect it will have on the
      > Outline to HTML coding.

      The new settings in view options internet don't work with outlines to
      html

      Thanks again for the tips and I think I am headed in the right
      direction by switching the topic to the clips group. My clips really
      suck but some of them save me a lot of time and fiddling.

      Doug Offen