Re: [NTB] New to notetab with a few questions

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2005
      ghostin_zman wrote:
      > I am new to notetab and also to HTML. I have a couple of basic
      > questions. I was under the impression that I could save certain pages
      > of HTML code to use in other pages. For example, say I created a form
      > page, and I wanted to use that form page in all my web sites. I
      > thought I could copy that HTML code into a file and save it in
      > notetab. Can I do this?

      Yes you can. You want to address this question to the html notetab list
      probably. If you haven't yet joined that list, do so. I'll copy this
      there for further discussion.

      You may want to either do a server side include for the text (so you
      pull the file in) or you can repeat the text on every page where you
      want it very easily using the clip function in notetab.

      Come on over there and we'll get you fixed right up.