RE: [NH] Print Preview IE6

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
      Hi Fay,

      > Just started using IE6. I find that on one set of pages, print
      > preview takes
      > so long to load that you'd assume you were going to print a blank
      > page.

      I've only looked at the index page itself and it seems OK here. There is a
      slight delay in generating the preview, but nothing out of the way or
      significantly different to any other page that IE previews and no greater
      delay than I would have expected in IE5. I assumed that in this case was
      more to do with all that @import stuff and javascript.

      Greg