[NH] Print Preview IE6

  • Fay Johnston
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1 4:52 PM
      Just started using IE6. I find that on one set of pages, print preview takes
      so long to load that you'd assume you were going to print a blank page. It's
      been OK in other browsers, including IE5, although I did make some small
      changes recently.

      If you just hit Print, without looking at the preview, the print happens as
      it should, but who's to know that?

      I wonder if it's something odd I've got in the styles of those pages. They
      are short pages, mostly pictures.

      I'd be pleased if someone could tell me whatI should do to fix this, please.

      The offending pages are at http://www.izone.net.au/~yarraquilt/index.html

      Fay
    • Greg Chapman
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2 2:15 AM
        Hi Fay,

        > Just started using IE6. I find that on one set of pages, print
        > preview takes
        > so long to load that you'd assume you were going to print a blank
        > page.

        I've only looked at the index page itself and it seems OK here. There is a
        slight delay in generating the preview, but nothing out of the way or
        significantly different to any other page that IE previews and no greater
        delay than I would have expected in IE5. I assumed that in this case was
        more to do with all that @import stuff and javascript.

        Greg