Fookes Software Support Information - Suggested Reading

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 11:02 AM
      Hi All,

      I'm on a "working" vacation. If you write me, mail may be slow in
      getting back to you until I get caught up and off vacation. I'm
      sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please type
      "ASAP" in the Subject line if your situation requires a fast
      answer and I'll try to do what I can. I do handle lost
      registration keys and the like immediately each time I connect. I
      try to daily, but cannot always get to a local access and haven't
      found the time to figure out how to use my wireless. At times, if
      I cannot find a local access number I use the 1-800 for 10 cents
      a minute, like now sending this off. :)

      <off-topic>
      Did Unto These Hills; Trail of Tears in Cherokee, NC first. Most
      excellent out door play of the historical Trail of Tears when the
      Cherokee Indians were forced off their land. Road through Smokey
      Mountain National Park and up to York Beach, ME to visit friends
      and did Attitash while there. An awesome dry sled ride 1.25 miles
      long on board in track - people getting broken ribs burnt skin
      from wiping out on fiber glass track. I was tucked down deep full
      speed with very little braking to prevent me from going off
      track. Had part of sled off track at times. <bg> Totally wicked
      dudes!

      I'm staying in the hotel today. Superman, The Predator, The Mind
      Eraser, and The Viper (roller coasters) at Six Flags at Darien
      Lake took their toll on me day before yesterday, this 55 year old
      man, so I need a break. My son is with me, and my wife and girls
      went to some falls today. We were at Niagara Falls yesterday. Off
      to Six Flags Glen Falls tomorrow - yippie!!! tomorrow - more
      wicked roller coasters! Superman was the best at Darien Lake. Son
      and I gave it a 9.5. Got first seat and did whole ride with hands
      in air -totally awesome dude! Still have 3 more Six Flags to do
      including the last one with Kingda Ka: 128 MPH - long drop, total
      ride lasts only 50 seconds. Stomach must have to be left at
      almost top of the fall down. <bg> We are saving the 10+ (1 out of
      10 for it. :) This 55 year young woke up yesterday singing in my
      head: You shake my nerves and rattle my brain, too much lovin
      drives a man in sane! :) It elt like my brain was bouncing around
      in my skull (severe pain, but mouth still watering and sweaty
      hands yelling more, more, more!!! Dreamed about Rock n Roller
      Coaster at Disney/MGM that son and I went on - he too had the
      same dream. LOL Later...
      </off-topic>

      Happy Camper,
      jody

      A merry heart doeth good like a medicine:
      but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

      See ya in the funnies! ;)
      http://www.clean-funnies.com