Re: [NH] font problem with IE and Netscape

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2005
      ofdddd wrote:
      >I am using the same stylesheet for a web site, but font size appears
      >differently in current versions of IE and Netscape.
      >The relevant style follows:
      >#content
      >{
      >font-size: 150%;
      >}
      >Why would my text be rendered larger in IE than Netscape?
      >Any help will be appreciated.

      Maybe you use different text size in the two browsers?

      If that's not it, which versions of the two browsers? How does the HTML
      look? Is #content in a table by any chance? Netscape 4 doesn't inherit
      font-size into tables. Neither does modern IE and Moz if they are in quirks
      mode. That said, percent is the only unit for font-size that AFAIK is
      bug-free in all modern browsers so there is no reason it shouldn't be
      possible to get a consistent look. Nuff guessing. ;-)