Re: [NH] Site Icon, flavicon.ico

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9, 2005
      Hi Bert

      >> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="aid4mail.css">
      >> <link rel="shortcut icon" href="favicon.ico">
      >
      >No. The "favicon.ico" file has to be in the primary folder of the site,
      >where something like the "index.htm" (etc) is, that's all. It has to be
      >16x16, too. But the rest is up to the browser and other programs
      >that read web pages. "Robots.txt" goes in that folder, too, and if you
      >don't know what that is, just ask Google.

      Thanks; I saw my ico as 16x16 and thought, alright! But, still a no-go.
      It does work in FireFox though.

      Ah, restarted NetCaptor and it now works! :) Thanks; must have been the
      18x18 needed to be 16x16.

      Happy Camper,
      jody

      A merry heart doeth good like a medicine:
      but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

      See ya in the funnies! ;)
      http://www.clean-funnies.com