Re: [NH] Javascript for Search Site

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2005
      Hi Don,

      >Shouldn't this more appropriately be either on the off topic list
      >or scripting list?

      Perhaps soon, because of the direction it is going, as in: I
      cannot connect to "o ftp.motetab.net" in telnet or do I need my
      DNS number; do I need to disconnect my regular connect first? <g>

      However, remember, it is the Basic list with the strict rules and
      the others are a bit more flexible. I think I have been pretty
      flexible with all the Perl that is posted on the Clips/HTML
      lists. I believe I mentioned in the past that FTP clients, some
      use of them, was OK on this list; certainly javascript, Clips,
      and CSS is OK. Do we need to restrict those and PHP, ASP, etc. on
      this list as well? I just want a search field and button on my
      HTML page. <g> This is an excerpt from the long discussion
      mailing list post that I make a few times a month; that most old
      timers, or perhaps most in general do not read.

      + WHICH LIST to post on???

      Clips or Scripts list for them.

      are for discussion of those programs.

      >Where's Jody when you need him? ;-P

      Too busy telling others where to post to have time to figure it
      out for myself. Take your pick: ê¿ê ©¿© (:?Þ)~~~~ ò¿ó¬ ;) <g> :-) 8D