Re: [NH] Javascript for Search Site

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2005
      Shouldn't this more appropriately be either on the off topic list or
      scripting list?
      Where's Jody when you need him? ;-P

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 3, 2005
        Hi Don,

        >Shouldn't this more appropriately be either on the off topic list
        >or scripting list?

        Perhaps soon, because of the direction it is going, as in: I
        cannot connect to "o ftp.motetab.net" in telnet or do I need my
        DNS number; do I need to disconnect my regular connect first? <g>

        However, remember, it is the Basic list with the strict rules and
        the others are a bit more flexible. I think I have been pretty
        flexible with all the Perl that is posted on the Clips/HTML
        lists. I believe I mentioned in the past that FTP clients, some
        use of them, was OK on this list; certainly javascript, Clips,
        and CSS is OK. Do we need to restrict those and PHP, ASP, etc. on
        this list as well? I just want a search field and button on my
        HTML page. <g> This is an excerpt from the long discussion
        mailing list post that I make a few times a month; that most old
        timers, or perhaps most in general do not read.

        + WHICH LIST to post on???

        Clips or Scripts list for them.

        are for discussion of those programs.

        >Where's Jody when you need him? ;-P

        Too busy telling others where to post to have time to figure it
        out for myself. Take your pick: ê¿ê ©¿© (:?Þ)~~~~ ò¿ó¬ ;) <g> :-) 8D

        http://www.notetab.net
        http://www.clean-funnies.com