Send Webpage from Firefox to NoteTab

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2005
      This discussion comes up periodically, and I think I missed this last
      time it came up.

      If you use Firefox and want to send the contents of a webpage to
      NoteTab, you may like the extension Launchy. It also works in
      Thunderbird. However, neither NoteTab or any of the auto-detected
      editors will open a message correctly.

      It has pre-built recognition for a large number of programs. It also
      allows one to create an XML file to add custom items.

      If you want to use a particular ini file with NoteTab you can specify it
      in the <arguments></arguments> tags.

      Here is the link to the instructions for setting up the XML file for
      Launchy and the application definition for NoteTab. You will need to
      change the path and ini to match your system.

      http://gemal.dk/mozilla/launchy.html

      <application>
      <label>NoteTab Pro</label>
      <type>7</type>
      <command>G:\NoteTab\NotePro.exe</command>
      <arguments> /INI=my.ini</arguments>
      </application>

      I added a report to Bugzilla to add auto detection of NoteTab Pro &
      Standard to Launchy (Bug 10348).

      --
      Larry Hamilton
      Kairos Computer Solutions