Re: [NH] Opening for Edit in FireFox

  • R Shapp
    Message 1 of 12 , May 10 7:45 PM
      Hi Marcello, Rudi and Alec,

      Thanks for the replies. For some reason, using the File > Open File... menu
      item didn't work the other day when I tried it. Following your suggestions,
      however, Drag and Drop worked fine. BTW, I had to checkmark "Allow websites
      to install software". I did so to allow the installation of the XPI file,
      then I un-checkmarked the option as a security precaution.

      Thank you for your help. I can now more easily edit HTML code in NTP, my
      favorite application.

      Ray Shapp