Re: [NH] Avoid nasty sites, ads etc (was Search Site)

  • Fay
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2005
      I understand. I just thought you were having a bad time when you did
      searches. A neighbour of mine was terribly upset by a spam which she thought
      had been sent to her personally. I've been looking at the Zoom search
      engine, but it'll only do 50 pages in the free version. I reckon you'd have
      a few more than that! <grin>

      Fay.

      Obby's Beginner Help and Family Pages
      http://fay.iniminimo.com/