printing background colors WAS: [Clip] print.css

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2005
      Dave wrote:
      >how do I set up the print.css to print the <TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: part
      >of the below table ,I can get the text to print and the border ??

      You mean why doesn't it print? It's up to the user. The default setting, I
      think in all browsers, is to not print background colors and background
      images. You can change that for your own browser but you can't force it for
      others. All you can do is to style it as you want and let the user choose
      if he thinks it's worth the ink. ;-)