Re: [NH] Web page clip presentation

  • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 20, 2005
      This follows up the clip recently sent by Larry

      It opens up Clipbook libraries and lists the headers to a page each, and it is from here that I
      will (soon) work out a way to choose one of the list and then have that ready to be coded by
      span colour for a web page as he offered.

      H="Test"
      ^!ClearVariables

      ^!Close ALL

      ^!Toolbar New Document
      ^!Save AS C:\Program Files\NoteTab\Libraries\temp.tmp

      ^!SetWizardLabel Press OK for CLIPS here or navigate
      ^!Set %Folder%=^?{(T=D)&Browse: Confirm OK or press the button=^$GetValue
      (DirStuff:Browse)$}

      ^!SetScreenUpdate Off

      ^!Set %Type%=*.clb
      ^!Set %Sort%=Name

      ^!FocusDoc
      ^!Close DISCARD

      ^!Set %FullPath%=^$GetFileFirst(^%Folder%;"^%Type%";^%Sort%)$
      ; Checks to see if files are found by search criteria
      ^!IfTrue ^$IsEmpty("^%FullPath%")$ Error

      :Loop1

      ^!IfTrue ^$IsEmpty(^%FullPath%)$ DoArray
      ^!Append %Files%=^%FullPath%|
      ^!Set %FullPath%=^$GetFileNext$
      ^!Goto Loop1

      :DoArray

      ^!CloseFileFind
      ^!SetArray %EditList%=^?{(T=A;H=25)Pick=^%Files%}
      ^!Set %Count%=^%EditList0%
      ^!Set %Index%=0

      ; Opens the files checked.
      :LOOP2
      ^!StatusShow Getting Headers...
      ^!Inc %Index%
      ^!If ^%Index% > ^%Count% PROCEED
      ^!Open ^%EditList^%Index%%
      ^!Toolbar New Document
      ^!Document PREV
      ^!SetWordWrap OFF

      :LOOPINSIDE1
      ^!Find H=" [DST]
      ^!IfError ENDINSIDE1
      ^!Keyboard HOME
      ^!Keyboard SHIFTDOWN END
      ^!Set %Gotit%=^$GetSelection$
      ^!Append %Transfer%=^%Gotit%^P
      ^!Keyboard SHIFTUP DOWN
      ^!Goto LOOPINSIDE1
      :ENDINSIDE1

      ^!Document LAST
      ^!InsertText ^%Transfer%
      ^!ClearVariable %Transfer%

      ^!StatusShow Making presentable...

      :LOOPINSIDE2
      ^!Keyboard CTRL+HOME
      ^!Replace "^P^P" >> "^P" [WAS]
      ^!IFError ENDINSIDE2
      ^!GoTo LOOPINSIDE2
      :ENDINSIDE2

      ^!Document PREV
      ^!Close DISCARD
      ^!Goto LOOP2

      :Error
      ^!Skip There were no ^%Type% files in ^%Folder%. Try again?
      ^!Goto PROCEED
      ^!Goto ReStart

      :PROCEED

      ^!StatusClose