Re: [NH] slow page: menu and splitting

  • Fay
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2005
      Mark McLaughlin wrote:
      > You have a great many graphics, perhaps break into two pages?
      I've done that, and the page loads normally now.

      > You call numerous external javascripts, which can slow down
      > delivery, especially if other server is slow/busy.
      Strange. The whole page does load properly with the menu removed, but that
      menu is on almost every page on my site, including some that are equally
      graphic intensive. It's always the last thing to load, and usually all the
      text comes up and the pictures wander in in their own time.
      Problem solved, but the mystery remains.
      Thanks for your help.
      Fay