Forms on website without Mail Merge, SSI, et., and now Counters

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 12, 2005
      I've been using npsis.com for years for the same reason. :)
      I won't get into their kudos, but they deserve them. For all the bad ones,
      there are just as many good ones.

      Changing the subject a little, does anyone know of a good Counter company?
      I used to use Andale, and still do, but can't find my log-in page anymore on
      their site. They're too busy selling things.

      Thanks,
      Christine
    • Don - htmlfixit.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 12, 2005
        Christine wrote:
        > I've been using npsis.com for years for the same reason. :)
        > I won't get into their kudos, but they deserve them. For all the bad ones,
        > there are just as many good ones.
        >
        > Changing the subject a little, does anyone know of a good Counter company?
        > I used to use Andale, and still do, but can't find my log-in page anymore on
        > their site. They're too busy selling things.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Christine

        Since we are apprently endorsing products and organizations today :-)
        Head on over to http://htmlfixit.com/free.php and check out our
        statistical counter. It is a great counter/stats program. It is much
        more honest than a typical counter, tells you when your page is crawled,
        gives stats on users browser, javascript status, etc. We support it
        with live help. If you have server side, I can tell you how to display
        the count in your page if you wish to do so and it always counts in the
        background. It runs in perl. *Like notetab, there is a completely free
        version and a $10 paid version.* We are about to release a new advanced
        version that is even better, and it will go to registered users without
        cost. We have had very good feedback on our stats counter and it has
        been used by some pretty heavy duty sites with success.

        Additional discussion of this should probably head over to the off topic
        list, and additional endorsments of hosting should likewise head off
        topic (that was the point of my earlier email :-) as these types of
        things always seem to get off topic quickly).

        I'll copy this to off topic so others can make recommendations over there.