Re: [NH] FireFox and Extra Link/Page Opening

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 6, 2005
      My first page is blank but the second page resolves to:
      /Program%20Files/NoteTab%20Pro/Projects/Nclex5/location.html which is
      the page that should open in NoteTab but instead I get Program Files.com
      or http://www.programfiles.com/ now how does that come up when the
      actual address of the page is in FireFox and how does it switch over to
      www.programfiles.com? And yet still call for the page that is supposed
      to open. Somebody who understands these things perhaps can explain it to me.
      Ed

      America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
      -- Abraham Lincoln

      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 6, 2005
        Hi Ed

        I cannot explain it, but now I get the extra link going to a site
        I visited at one time, and then switches to some other site that
        I do not think I have been to. You might try running some ad-ware
        software.

        http://www.notetab.net
        http://www.clean-funnies.com