Re: [NH] FireFox and Extra Link/Page Opening

  • John Mitchell
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2005

      This issue has been a pain in the proverbial for a long time, as a
      search of the various Notetab lists will attest. For every contributor
      who is somehow able to avoid/bypass the problem there are dozens who are
      stymied, no matter what they try.

      I regularly use several other applications that are able to open Firefox
      windows programatically without any apparent problems. In my opinion
      this issue will never be fully resolved until such time as Eric decides,
      or can be persuaded, to devote an uninterrupted hour or two of his time
      to get to the root. Jody, perhaps you could use your inside track to
      help encourage him to take a look.

      Regards, John M