Re: [NH] Trying to format text by "Bolding"

  • smartcoyotes
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 24, 2005
      Jeff, you state that I should add the formating after the whole
      document is converted, that is ok if I don't have any changes to be
      made. But I am building a project so I am making changes to the
      Outline Document all the time. The way it seems to me is that when
      I make changes to the Outline Document and then select Modify-
      >Document to Html->With paragrah tabs the changes that I made to
      format the text the way I wanted it I have to do all over again.

      Why is it that you cannot make the formating changes in the Outline
      Document itself and then when you select Modify->Document to Html-
      >With paragrah tabs and then F8 the changes are made.....something
      doesn't seem right to me....

      Regards
      Sam