Re: plz help me....

  • Nigel Hall
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 22, 2005
      Hello,

      There is a very good web site that will help you to put background
      wallpaper and music into Outlook Express, if you really want to, but
      it is something that a lot of computer users, and maybe people who
      receive your mail, may frown on. It will make your e-mails slower to
      download onto their computers and some people may think that there is
      a possibility of viruses or worms coming with them. CloudEight is
      very safe. I used it when I was new to the web and they have some
      beautiful stationery for Outlook Express, although, now, I don't use
      stationery with my e-mails.

      Here is the url of their site - http://thundercloud.net/stationery/ -
      they have stationery (backgrounds) for all occasions and many of them
      come with music.

      If you want to add an image file to send by Yahoo! Mail, you would
      have to add it to the e-mail, as an attachment. When you are
      composing an e-mail, in Yahoo! Mail, you will see a button marked
      "Attach files", between the box where you add the Subject
      line and
      where you type the message. You will need to click on that button
      ("Attach files"). Then you will get a page where you will be
      able to
      browse to where the image files are on your computer, that you want to
      add to your e-mail. When you have browsed to the file(s) that you
      want to attach, you click on the button at the foot of the page, where
      it says "Attach files" and you will be able to add them to
      your
      e-mail, so that they will go with your e-mail, when you send it. As
      far as I know, you can't add background images (stationery) to Yahoo!
      Mail.

      Hope that this helps.

      Best wishes,
      Nigel