Re: [NH] plz help me....

  • Rudolf Horbas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2005
      lllo0olll_eagle_lllo0olll wrote:

      > how r u all?plz solve my problem if u can...my problem is that i
      > don't how to add background music or backgroud in my mail...n secnd
      > thing is that i don't know how can i add graphics in yahoo mail when
      > i put html code in yahoo mail n send it there is no graphic...just
      > html code is shown..plzz help me.....!!!Thanx in advance

      The language suits the request ...

      Rudi
    • Nigel Hall
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 22, 2005
        Hello,

        There is a very good web site that will help you to put background
        wallpaper and music into Outlook Express, if you really want to, but
        it is something that a lot of computer users, and maybe people who
        receive your mail, may frown on. It will make your e-mails slower to
        download onto their computers and some people may think that there is
        a possibility of viruses or worms coming with them. CloudEight is
        very safe. I used it when I was new to the web and they have some
        beautiful stationery for Outlook Express, although, now, I don't use
        stationery with my e-mails.

        Here is the url of their site - http://thundercloud.net/stationery/ -
        they have stationery (backgrounds) for all occasions and many of them
        come with music.

        If you want to add an image file to send by Yahoo! Mail, you would
        have to add it to the e-mail, as an attachment. When you are
        composing an e-mail, in Yahoo! Mail, you will see a button marked
        "Attach files", between the box where you add the Subject
        line and
        where you type the message. You will need to click on that button
        ("Attach files"). Then you will get a page where you will be
        able to
        browse to where the image files are on your computer, that you want to
        add to your e-mail. When you have browsed to the file(s) that you
        want to attach, you click on the button at the foot of the page, where
        it says "Attach files" and you will be able to add them to
        your
        e-mail, so that they will go with your e-mail, when you send it. As
        far as I know, you can't add background images (stationery) to Yahoo!
        Mail.

        Hope that this helps.

        Best wishes,
        Nigel