plz help me....

  • lllo0olll_eagle_lllo0olll
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2005
      how r u all?plz solve my problem if u can...my problem is that i
      don't how to add background music or backgroud in my mail...n secnd
      thing is that i don't know how can i add graphics in yahoo mail when
      i put html code in yahoo mail n send it there is no graphic...just
      html code is shown..plzz help me.....!!!Thanx in advance
    • Rudolf Horbas
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2005
        lllo0olll_eagle_lllo0olll wrote:

        > how r u all?plz solve my problem if u can...my problem is that i
        > don't how to add background music or backgroud in my mail...n secnd
        > thing is that i don't know how can i add graphics in yahoo mail when
        > i put html code in yahoo mail n send it there is no graphic...just
        > html code is shown..plzz help me.....!!!Thanx in advance

        The language suits the request ...

        Rudi
      • Nigel Hall
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 22, 2005
          Hello,

          There is a very good web site that will help you to put background
          wallpaper and music into Outlook Express, if you really want to, but
          it is something that a lot of computer users, and maybe people who
          receive your mail, may frown on. It will make your e-mails slower to
          download onto their computers and some people may think that there is
          a possibility of viruses or worms coming with them. CloudEight is
          very safe. I used it when I was new to the web and they have some
          beautiful stationery for Outlook Express, although, now, I don't use
          stationery with my e-mails.

          Here is the url of their site - http://thundercloud.net/stationery/ -
          they have stationery (backgrounds) for all occasions and many of them
          come with music.

          If you want to add an image file to send by Yahoo! Mail, you would
          have to add it to the e-mail, as an attachment. When you are
          composing an e-mail, in Yahoo! Mail, you will see a button marked
          "Attach files", between the box where you add the Subject
          line and
          where you type the message. You will need to click on that button
          ("Attach files"). Then you will get a page where you will be
          able to
          browse to where the image files are on your computer, that you want to
          add to your e-mail. When you have browsed to the file(s) that you
          want to attach, you click on the button at the foot of the page, where
          it says "Attach files" and you will be able to add them to
          your
          e-mail, so that they will go with your e-mail, when you send it. As
          far as I know, you can't add background images (stationery) to Yahoo!
          Mail.

          Hope that this helps.

          Best wishes,
          Nigel