Re: [NH] Clearing the "Find" box

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2005
      Hi Mike,

      >Can anyone tell me how to clear the previous entries in the
      >"Find" drop-down?

      There's really no need to clear it since they get dropped off the
      bottom after the 15th entry is reached. The new pushes everything
      down one.

      If you still want to do it, you need to do so in the INI file. It
      is one of the search sections. You'll see it. Edit it and then
      save the file with an exclamation mark (!NotePro.ini or
      !NoteTab.ini) in front of it and restart NoteTab.

      http://www.notetab.net
      http://www.clean-funnies.com
    • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2005