Web page making

  • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2005
      I'm always willing to take advice and try something new, and have used divs with a webpage
      made as a result of coming across a .css method that makes an extra display of concealed
      text (and in fact anything). I thought it really useful. I have refashioned this and described it.

      http://www.enk.freeuk.com/learning/webwork/writing/linkinfo.html

      This also talks about Overlib, available for free use. I like it but there is no way to change its
      text alignment when that is set on the webpage (in a table, in a div). I upgraded my version to
      4:10 and as well as no change it left me getting occasional infuriating script errors on
      browsers. I somehow removed this from the home pages but a click on the Learning Menu
      brought it back again. Line 59 it says, and in the end I discovered it was happening on the
      side menus, now being sorted out with the guidlib.js file in every account.

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.pluralist.co.uk