Re: [NH] Digest Number 26

    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2000
      Hi Marco,

      > there is just an inch of text in the middle of the screen.
      > Is this the effect you need?

      I quit! :) NO, THAT IS NOT IT.

      > Jody, just a remark about your page: PLEASE, change that ***
      > Your Title Here *** with something more descriptive ;-)

      The page is a test page because I want to show the difference -it
      will be deleted, but I need to leave it up for awhile in case the
      Opera folk want to look at it.

      I hate working with tables, especially when having zillions of
      them on one page. All Jody would like is about a dozen, nay:

      font
      center
      br
      dir
      blockquote
      img

      to all look the same in every browser on any machine. I really
      do not think that is asking for too much.

      and if it is not, then throw in:

      frames & tables ;)

      Thanks!
      Jody