Re: [NH] match html tag

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 15, 2005
      Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold wrote:
      > FindNextTagBackwards
      >
      > line is given as an error in mine.
      >
      > It's another good idea deleted after trying it.
      Hey Adrian,

      Were you using my clip? I tested it forwards and backwards and it
      worked fine. I strongly suspect a wrapped line. I would appreciate
      help figuring out if something is broken with it so I can get a working
      copy out. The other one suggested seemed to work well also.

      Don
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 15, 2005
        Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold wrote:
        > FindNextTagBackwards
        >
        > line is given as an error in mine.
        >
        > It's another good idea deleted after trying it.
        >
        > Adrian Worsfold

        Adrian,

        Are you sure that long word didn't get wrapped down to the next line in
        email. Several lines were wrapped when I copied the clip to a clipbook
        and the word 'FindNextTagBackwards' was wrapped to a line by itself.

        ºvº
        05.01.15
        hrs > hsavage@...
      • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 17, 2005
          >Were you using my clip? I tested it forwards and backwards<

          Yes. I look for broken lines but can't always detect them. It's gone now.

          Adrian Worsfold

          http://www.pluralist.co.uk