Re: [NH] Album Express Question

  • theoldpro
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 28, 2004
      Hello Lotta,

      My oversight; I had forgotten to upload:

      (1.) slides.js file
      and the

      (2.) spiral.gif file

      Another senior moment.

      Jim

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 28, 2004
        Thanks for your assistance Albert.

        Appreciatively,

        Jim

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 28, 2004
          theoldpro wrote:
          >Another senior moment.

          Nah, me thinks too much polka can make a person dizzy and forgetful! :-)

          Lotta
        • theoldpro
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 28, 2004
            Ahh Lotta,

            I see, another lover of "the polka."

            Must be polish, bohemian, czech, slovak, or Italian

            Jim

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 28, 2004
              theoldpro wrote:
              >Ahh Lotta,
              >
              >I see, another lover of "the polka."
              >
              >Must be polish, bohemian, czech, slovak, or Italian

              Ack, I'm a web footed Swede who even finds waltz too much of challenge.