Re: [NH] Album Express Question

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 27, 2004
      Hi Jim,

      >Having trouble with http://www.theoldpro.net/sanfrancisco
      >
      >This file was generated by Album Express, and Internet Explorer sees an
      >error on Line 19.
      >
      >But I don't see the error.

      You call a function onload in the body tag:

      The transfer() function probably is in slides.js that you link to. But...
      that file isn't uploaded.

      http://www.theoldpro.net/sanfrancisco/slides.js

      Lotta
    • Albert
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 28, 2004
        You may need to add a second % sign where you specify width 100. The first
        instance has one, the second one does not

        Albert

        This file was generated by Album Express, and Internet Explorer sees an
        error on Line 19.

        But I don't see the error.

        Anyhelp would be appreciated.

        Perhaps an error in Internet Explore, or perhaps an Error in Album Express

        Thanks,

        Jim C. Gajniak

        CSE HTML Validator Lite - it's free:
        http://home.earthlink.net/~5wink/dl/cselite652.exe

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • theoldpro
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 28, 2004
          Hello Lotta,

          My oversight; I had forgotten to upload:

          (1.) slides.js file
          and the

          (2.) spiral.gif file

          Another senior moment.

          Jim

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 28, 2004
            Thanks for your assistance Albert.

            Appreciatively,

            Jim

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 28, 2004
              theoldpro wrote:
              >Another senior moment.

              Nah, me thinks too much polka can make a person dizzy and forgetful! :-)

              Lotta
            • theoldpro
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 28, 2004
                Ahh Lotta,

                I see, another lover of "the polka."

                Must be polish, bohemian, czech, slovak, or Italian

                Jim

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 28, 2004
                  theoldpro wrote:
                  >Ahh Lotta,
                  >
                  >I see, another lover of "the polka."
                  >
                  >Must be polish, bohemian, czech, slovak, or Italian

                  Ack, I'm a web footed Swede who even finds waltz too much of challenge.