Album Express Question

  • theoldpro
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 27, 2004
      Hello,

      Having trouble with http://www.theoldpro.net/sanfrancisco

      This file was generated by Album Express, and Internet Explorer sees an error on Line 19.

      But I don't see the error.

      Anyhelp would be appreciated.

      Perhaps an error in Internet Explore, or perhaps an Error in Album Express

      Thanks,

      Jim C. Gajniak

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 27, 2004
        Hi Jim,

        >Having trouble with http://www.theoldpro.net/sanfrancisco
        >
        >This file was generated by Album Express, and Internet Explorer sees an
        >error on Line 19.
        >
        >But I don't see the error.

        You call a function onload in the body tag:

        The transfer() function probably is in slides.js that you link to. But...
        that file isn't uploaded.

        http://www.theoldpro.net/sanfrancisco/slides.js

        Lotta
      • Albert
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 28, 2004
          You may need to add a second % sign where you specify width 100. The first
          instance has one, the second one does not

          Albert

          This file was generated by Album Express, and Internet Explorer sees an
          error on Line 19.

          But I don't see the error.

          Anyhelp would be appreciated.

          Perhaps an error in Internet Explore, or perhaps an Error in Album Express

          Thanks,

          Jim C. Gajniak

          CSE HTML Validator Lite - it's free:
          http://home.earthlink.net/~5wink/dl/cselite652.exe

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • theoldpro
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 28, 2004
            Hello Lotta,

            My oversight; I had forgotten to upload:

            (1.) slides.js file
            and the

            (2.) spiral.gif file

            Another senior moment.

            Jim

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 28, 2004
              Thanks for your assistance Albert.

              Appreciatively,

              Jim

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 28, 2004
                theoldpro wrote:
                >Another senior moment.

                Nah, me thinks too much polka can make a person dizzy and forgetful! :-)

                Lotta
              • theoldpro
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 28, 2004
                  Ahh Lotta,

                  I see, another lover of "the polka."

                  Must be polish, bohemian, czech, slovak, or Italian

                  Jim

                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 28, 2004
                    theoldpro wrote:
                    >Ahh Lotta,
                    >
                    >I see, another lover of "the polka."
                    >
                    >Must be polish, bohemian, czech, slovak, or Italian

                    Ack, I'm a web footed Swede who even finds waltz too much of challenge.