Re: Time Correction, Thanks, Delete This (was Re: Followup: [NH] Unable to install album express 3.50)

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 24, 2004
      Jody wrote:
      >Hi loro,
      > >Jody wrote:
      > >>Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:05:54 -0600

      > >Your clock is wrong! :->

      >Looks right to me. Tuesday - oops, it is past midnight here. I
      >just moved it up a day. Thanks!

      You are welcome, but now it's about 12 hours too fast. "When the BIG ARM is
      pointing to...." :-D

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 24, 2004
        Hi loro,

        >> >Your clock is wrong! :->
        >
        >>Looks right to me. Tuesday - oops, it is past midnight here. I
        >>just moved it up a day. Thanks!
        >
        >You are welcome, but now it's about 12 hours too fast. "When the BIG ARM is
        >pointing to...." :-D

        LOL Actually, it was a am/pm thing. My big hand/little hand was
        right. I changed it and then remembered I have AtomicTime98 and
        was off by 5 seconds. I did the Adjust and now right on time.
        Thanks again.

        Take care,
        Jody Adair

        and even thou doest err some! ;)