Re: Followup: [NH] Unable to install album express 3.50

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 22, 2004
      Hi theoldpro,

      I have no idea what that error message means. I'll write you in private eMail
      to get this sorted out by means of sending you new download, etc. information.

      http://www.notetab.net
      http://www.clean-funnies.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 23, 2004
        Jody wrote:
        >Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:05:54 -0600

        Your clock is wrong! :->

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 24, 2004
          Jody wrote:
          >Hi loro,
          > >Jody wrote:
          > >>Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:05:54 -0600

          > >Your clock is wrong! :->

          >Looks right to me. Tuesday - oops, it is past midnight here. I
          >just moved it up a day. Thanks!

          You are welcome, but now it's about 12 hours too fast. "When the BIG ARM is
          pointing to...." :-D

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 24, 2004
            Hi loro,

            >> >Your clock is wrong! :->
            >
            >>Looks right to me. Tuesday - oops, it is past midnight here. I
            >>just moved it up a day. Thanks!
            >
            >You are welcome, but now it's about 12 hours too fast. "When the BIG ARM is
            >pointing to...." :-D

            LOL Actually, it was a am/pm thing. My big hand/little hand was
            right. I changed it and then remembered I have AtomicTime98 and
            was off by 5 seconds. I did the Adjust and now right on time.
            Thanks again.

            Take care,
            Jody Adair

            and even thou doest err some! ;)