Re: Followup: [NH] Unable to install album express 3.50

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 22, 2004
      Hi theoldpro,

      I have no idea what that error message means. I'll write you in private eMail
      to get this sorted out by means of sending you new download, etc. information.

      >When I try to install "Setup for Album Express 350", I get this message --
      >
      >"Setup was not completed.
      >Please correct the problem and run setup again.
      >Rolling back changes."
      >
      >Jody, I'm not clear as to what I should do here.
      >
      >James C. Gajniak
      >

      >Subject: [NH] Unable to install album express 3.50
      >

      >> Hello Jody,
      >>
      >> I noticed that for some unknown reason, my Album Express executable has
      >> disappeared from my hard disk.
      >>
      >> I checked "My Download" Folder and discovered Setup for Album Express 350,
      >> but when I "execute" this
      >> file, I get an error message.

      http://www.notetab.net
      http://www.clean-funnies.com
    • theoldpro
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 22, 2004

        Subject: [NH] Unable to install album express 3.50

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 23, 2004
          Jody wrote:
          >Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:05:54 -0600

          Your clock is wrong! :->

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 24, 2004
            Jody wrote:
            >Hi loro,
            > >Jody wrote:
            > >>Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:05:54 -0600

            > >Your clock is wrong! :->

            >Looks right to me. Tuesday - oops, it is past midnight here. I
            >just moved it up a day. Thanks!

            You are welcome, but now it's about 12 hours too fast. "When the BIG ARM is
            pointing to...." :-D

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 24, 2004
              Hi loro,

              >> >Your clock is wrong! :->
              >
              >>Looks right to me. Tuesday - oops, it is past midnight here. I
              >>just moved it up a day. Thanks!
              >
              >You are welcome, but now it's about 12 hours too fast. "When the BIG ARM is
              >pointing to...." :-D

              LOL Actually, it was a am/pm thing. My big hand/little hand was
              right. I changed it and then remembered I have AtomicTime98 and
              was off by 5 seconds. I did the Adjust and now right on time.
              Thanks again.

              Take care,
              Jody Adair

              and even thou doest err some! ;)