RE: [NH] New file uploaded to ntb-html

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 8, 2004
      Hi Dart,

      >Something, somewhere is not good!! Result of following the link -
      >
      >The requested file or directory is not found on the server.

      Sorry, there was an update and I changed the name to cselite.exe so
      that the links will stay good all the time (as I keep it updated).

      CSE HTML Validator Lite
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ntb-html/files/cselite.exe

      > File : /cselite652.exe
      > Uploaded by : notetabber <kjv-av1611@...>
      >Description : Validate HTML Pages for FREE with CSE Validator - Tools menu
      >in NoteTab and it makes a Library with the errors listed. When you click on
      >an error the line is highlighted where the error is. You also get a popup
      >telling what the error is. It is a must download! There's no reason not to
      >validate (check for errors) your web pages when it can be done so easily
      >with this free forever tool! In NoteTab and you can change the keyboard
      >shortcut to it. I use Alt+Z. :) Line 28: The end tag for "p" ...
      >
      >You can access this file at the URL:
      >
      >To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:
      >http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files
      ><http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files>

      Happy html'n!

      www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com
    • ntb-html@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 26, 2007
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ntb-html
        group.

        File : /Tidy Help.html
        Uploaded by : mcbastos <mcblista@...>
        Description : HTML Tidy command-line and config file reference

        You can access this file at the URL:

        mcbastos <mcblista@...>