RE: [NH] New file uploaded to ntb-html

  • Dart Chris
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 7, 2004
      Hi,

      Something, somewhere is not good!! Result of following the link -

      The requested file or directory is not found on the server.

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 8, 2004
        Hi Dart,

        >Something, somewhere is not good!! Result of following the link -
        >
        >The requested file or directory is not found on the server.

        Sorry, there was an update and I changed the name to cselite.exe so
        that the links will stay good all the time (as I keep it updated).

        CSE HTML Validator Lite
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ntb-html/files/cselite.exe

        > File : /cselite652.exe
        > Uploaded by : notetabber <kjv-av1611@...>
        >Description : Validate HTML Pages for FREE with CSE Validator - Tools menu
        >in NoteTab and it makes a Library with the errors listed. When you click on
        >an error the line is highlighted where the error is. You also get a popup
        >telling what the error is. It is a must download! There's no reason not to
        >validate (check for errors) your web pages when it can be done so easily
        >with this free forever tool! In NoteTab and you can change the keyboard
        >shortcut to it. I use Alt+Z. :) Line 28: The end tag for "p" ...
        >
        >You can access this file at the URL:
        >
        >To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:
        >http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files
        ><http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files>

        Happy html'n!

        www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com
      • ntb-html@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 26, 2007
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ntb-html
          group.

          File : /Tidy Help.html
          Uploaded by : mcbastos <mcblista@...>
          Description : HTML Tidy command-line and config file reference

          You can access this file at the URL:

          mcbastos <mcblista@...>