New file uploaded to ntb-html

  • ntb-html@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 6, 2004
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ntb-html
      group.

      File : /cselite652.exe
      Uploaded by : notetabber <kjv-av1611@...>
      Description : Validate HTML Pages for FREE with CSE Validator - Tools menu in NoteTab and it makes a Library with the errors listed. When you click on an error the line is highlighted where the error is. You also get a popup telling what the error is. It is a must download! There's no reason not to validate (check for errors) your web pages when it can be done so easily with this free forever tool! In NoteTab and you can change the keyboard shortcut to it. I use Alt+Z. :) Line 28: The end tag for "p" ...

      You can access this file at the URL:

      notetabber <kjv-av1611@...>
    • Dart Chris
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 7, 2004
        Hi,

        Something, somewhere is not good!! Result of following the link -

        The requested file or directory is not found on the server.

        _____

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ntb-html
        group.

        File : /cselite652.exe
        Uploaded by : notetabber <kjv-av1611@...>
        Description : Validate HTML Pages for FREE with CSE Validator - Tools menu
        in NoteTab and it makes a Library with the errors listed. When you click on
        an error the line is highlighted where the error is. You also get a popup
        telling what the error is. It is a must download! There's no reason not to
        validate (check for errors) your web pages when it can be done so easily
        with this free forever tool! In NoteTab and you can change the keyboard
        shortcut to it. I use Alt+Z. :) Line 28: The end tag for "p" ...

        You can access this file at the URL:

        <http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files>

        Regards,

        notetabber <kjv-av1611@...>

        Get CSE HTML Validator Lite - it's totally free, forever!!!
        http://home.earthlink.net/~5wink/dl/cselite652.exe
        <http://home.earthlink.net/~5wink/dl/cselite652.exe>

        Fookes Software Home
        http://www.fookes.us/redir <http://www.fookes.us/redir>

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1295rvue8/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
        oups/S=1705375618:HM/EXP=1099817093/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://comp
        anion.yahoo.com> click here

        :HM/A=2128215/rand=344874182>

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 8, 2004
          Hi Dart,

          >Something, somewhere is not good!! Result of following the link -
          >
          >The requested file or directory is not found on the server.

          Sorry, there was an update and I changed the name to cselite.exe so
          that the links will stay good all the time (as I keep it updated).

          CSE HTML Validator Lite
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ntb-html/files/cselite.exe

          > File : /cselite652.exe
          > Uploaded by : notetabber <kjv-av1611@...>
          >Description : Validate HTML Pages for FREE with CSE Validator - Tools menu
          >in NoteTab and it makes a Library with the errors listed. When you click on
          >an error the line is highlighted where the error is. You also get a popup
          >telling what the error is. It is a must download! There's no reason not to
          >validate (check for errors) your web pages when it can be done so easily
          >with this free forever tool! In NoteTab and you can change the keyboard
          >shortcut to it. I use Alt+Z. :) Line 28: The end tag for "p" ...
          >
          >You can access this file at the URL:
          >
          >To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit:
          >http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files
          ><http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files>

          Happy html'n!

          www.notetab.net www.clean-funnies.com
        • ntb-html@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 26, 2007
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the ntb-html
            group.

            File : /Tidy Help.html
            Uploaded by : mcbastos <mcblista@...>
            Description : HTML Tidy command-line and config file reference

            You can access this file at the URL:

            mcbastos <mcblista@...>