RE: [NH] RE: Digest

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
      Hi Joe,

      > Can you take me out of digest mode and put me into regular email mode.

      There's no need to ask Jody to do it! You can do it yourself , by e-mail!

      To receive message digests instead of individual messages send an email to:
      ntb-html-digest@yahoogroups.com
      (Take care to extract and use an appropriate subject line when replying to
      messages contained in a digest!)

      To stop receiving messages via email (you may still read messages on the
      Web), send an email to:
      ntb-html-nomail@yahoogroups.com

      To undo either of the options above and receive individual messages again,
      send an email to:
      ntb-html-normal@yahoogroups.com

      The format of these addresses applies to YahooGroups lists. Just substitute
      the list name in question for "ntb-html".

      Also you can use:
      ntb-html-help@yahoogroups.com
      to get a reminder of these instructions!

      Greg